If the answer to any of the following questions is “no,” it’s probably time for a website evaluation:
- Is your website up-to-date?
- Can users easily find the information they need by browsing and searching?
- Do you know your website is useful, relevant, and engaging to your target audiences?
- Is your site design perfectly aligned with your brand?
- Are you confident you know what you want to accomplish in your upcoming website redesign?
- Are you sure your site is helping you to compete in your market space?
A website evaluation is like a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) for your website. It helps you build on strengths and focus on the most important changes needed, so you can plan, budget, and take the right next steps toward greater success.
We’ll evaluate your site for design, usability, content, functionality, competitiveness, traffic/usage, and effectiveness in supporting your goals and those of your target audiences. Our report will include detailed recommendations you can act on.
A client at one of the largest associations in the country told us, “You taught us more in the first 15 minutes of your presentation than we’ve learned from [their web design vendor] in the entire time we’ve worked with them.”
Contact us or call us at 571-643-6020 to get started.